1.6.13

June Calendar Roundup

It's June! How did that happen? Oh well, half way to Christmas ;)

Here is the roundup of calendars that caught my eye this month. Simply click on the link below each one to be redirected to the download.



Mom's Crafty Space


Shop Ruche



































Love Creative



Blog a la carte



The Tassel & Flower Blog

Paper Leaf





















Nicole's Classes



















Red Stamp





















Pepper & Buttons


















Oh Happy Friday


















Today I'm Bobbi



bhmpics



















Wild Olive






































Which is your fave? This last one makes me hungry ;) Yum. Happy June everyone!




Stay in touch!

    


5 comments:

  1. A great collection, as usual. Thanks for sharing and thanks for adding Pepper & buttons' June calendar too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool collection! Thank you for including my quote calendar to this. Your blog looks great, goes to my reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me in this! I really appreciate it! You've put together a great roundup! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you so much for sharing our June calendar! Too sweet!What an amazing collection! Oh Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Shop Ruch's one, it makes me wish it was summer here in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips